Our appointments system aims to offer a consultation with a GP within 48 hours or a nurse within 24 hours.
- All consultations are by appointment only and may be booked up to 42 days in advance.
- Telephone consultation with a doctor can also be booked.
- Requests for 'On the day' appointments will be triaged by a GP who will call you back to discuss your medical needs.
- You may be offered an appointment with a practice nurse.
- An appointment is for one person only.
- Where an appointment is for a specialised procedure please contact our Reception Team to book.
- Patients with more than one issue to discuss should book a double appointment to ensure that appropriate consultation can take place. Otherwise, patients may be asked to book another appointment at a later date.
- Urgent cases will be seen on the day but we may not be able to offer a choice of doctor or time.
- Home visits will only be undertaken if there is a medical reason that prevents you from attending the surgery.
- Online Booking—available through the website with a logon and password obtained from our reception staff.
- Please let the surgery know as soon as possible if you cannot keep your appointment. This will allow us to offer the appointment to another patient.
Book your appointments online
Before you can start booking GP appointments online you must first register your details for this service
Click Here to book/cancel your appointment online
It is quick and easy to register. You will need to come into the surgery for an application form and then you will be given the relevant details to enable you to set up an account and use the system
Once registered you will be able to view any appointments you have already made, cancel them if necessary, or book a new appointment with the doctor
When you book an appointment online you will receive confirmation which you can print off and bring with you when you attend the surgery. There is no need to reconfirm.