Patient Participation Group
The Aims of the Patient Participation Group
The Aims of the Patient Participation Group are:
- To offer opinions in a constructive manner and to put forward ideas on behalf of other patients.
- To improve the provision of health care.
- To improve communication between surgery, patients and the wider community about matters concerning the surgery and health in general.
- To provide assistance in development of new services.
- To encourage a spirit of self help and support amongst patients to improve their health and social care.
The next PPG meeting is on 15.5.19
The Minutes of the AGM and last PPG meeting are available from the Patient Service Manager upon request. The last meeting took place on the 13th November 2019, and the next scheduled meeting will be held on the 29th January 2020.
Helen Clothier (Chair)
Sarah Blood (Secretary)
Patient Practice Group Minutes Archive
Getting Your View
The group would like to contact patients on occasion by email and/or text so that they can obtain the views of the widest group of patients possible. We would like to obtain your email address and mobile phone number to do this. Please complete the Patient Contact Form to provide your consent for this.